Skip to main content

Snacks, Personal Pictures and Writing

We have two pools and a hot tub here at the apartment and I think I've only been in the hot tub once. Since my workouts are so rough, I really should be hitting up the hot tub more. It might help with all the pain that I swear feels like it's in my bones. 

My nieces won these glasses with game tickets.

I have yet a new trainer and she likes to talk. I'm not a very outgoing person. I don't know why, so I don't have a lot to report to her. She wants to know what my weekends are like. I mostly cook for the week and watch movies. Right now we're watching Doom Patrol and so far, I really love the story. Usually I start getting bored when a story is super long, but it holds my interest. Maybe because it's DC. 

Oreo cookies have the gluten free option and I've gotten package after package of it, but I can't control myself and all the sugar is making me a little sick so I am trying really hard not to throw it in our grocery cart. 

Dates, Peanuts, Peanut Butter, Chocolate

We did a little cooking. We're looking for alternatives for the things we usually enjoy eating, but can't because they aren't vegan or they aren't gluten free. We found the recipe for Date Snickers and we made vegan rice crispy treats. 


Writing Update:

B.L. : This is a truly self indulgent project that might never see the light of day. 5/? Chapters finished. 

Kind of want to write a creepy pasta. Might make myself sit down and do it.