Skip to main content

Long Sock Kinks, Dollar Tree Hauls and Writing

I was watching Dollar Tree hauls and this lady hauled really long socks. It reminded me of my teenage years when I was really into Japan. I was taking Japanese language classes and I really wanted to go over as a teacher (another story). Anyways, I found this website called Long Socks. The young woman showed pictures of her hometown. She talked about her life living in Japan. 

So I noticed on the side bar that there were links to other "long sock" blog sites. I excitedly clicked them to find out that they were a little too salacious for my current (under) age. That's when I realized that Long Socks is a very real KINK. The first website I found on the subject just happened to be very "under the radar" so I never noticed that she showed her legs with long socks in most of the pictures of temples, of streets, etc. I don't think that stopped me from reading only her page though, because I was still hungry for Japan and it was fun reading her blog posts that were innocent enough. 

Dollar Tree has so many cool things, but my stores never have half of what I see people haul. Right now, people are getting Halloween stuff and my store doesn't have Halloween yet. I know I shouldn't, but maybe I'll hit the store up again this weekend. I need to make sure I don't get into my weird spending habits that I had. I spend money like I don't have a care in the world... so I have to force myself to behave. It's not like we have that much expendable cash, especially living out here in Los Angeles. 

Writing Update:

Day dreaming more than writing. I want to write an alien vs. vampire story. It's pretty cool in my head. I'm 100% positive that it will appeal to someone other than me, but when I daydream, I don't have to worry as much about facts and plot lining up. I will have to have those details ironed out in the actual story because fiction has rules. Details have to make some sort of sense. 

In other news, I've been working a lot and not actually writing.