Skip to main content

Personal Trainer, Paranormal Haunts and Halloween Horror Nights

I have a personal trainer again. Finally started going back to the gym and I had some credit for personal trainer sessions. It's kicking my ass. I asked for muscle building sessions and this trainer is ruthless and he laughs when I tell him that. His goal is to make me stronger and he's doing a really good job. I can see muscle lines plus, before the training I used to wake up with the worst knee pain. The pain would wake me up in the middle of the night and I'd be stuck trying to walk off the way the joints felt locked. It's not the same as a Charlie horse. This felt like my joints would lock in place. Anyone else have those problems?

Since I started working out, my joints haven't been locking. It's only been a few weeks, but it's helped a bit. I need to keep this up even past the training sessions.

I started watching ghost hauntings in other states. I would love to join a paranormal investigation team, but I'm on the fence. A large part of me believes (during certain times of the week) and then I get a huge flux of skepticism. Emory doesn't believe in hauntings so I think we'd be an interesting team. I also wonder if I'd be brave enough to face some of these scary hauntings alone. I have a few ghostly experiences that, to this day, I'm pretty sure really happened.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!!! HALLOWEEN IS COMING!! Orlando is finally opening up for Halloween Horror Nights tickets. I'm waiting to see if Hollywood Studios California Halloween Horror Nights will open up, but nothing yet. I'm worried that once they open up, they'll sell out quickly and I won't get tickets this year, but the vegan festival is also in October, so I guess we will have that.