Skip to main content

Character Play List, Daddy Long Legs and Writing

I made a playlist for one of my favorite characters that I really enjoy writing about and lately I've been listening to that playlist nonstop. I have to be careful not to listen to it before I go to bed because it really charges me up and makes me want to write. 

I found another spider today in the bathroom. A "daddy long-legs" and he was hanging out in the sink. He really scared the hell out of me when I saw movement, because the guy was a little bigger than what I've been seeing around the house. I gave him his space, but I'm not naming him because I've only seen him once and he might not be in the same location tomorrow night. I don't kill spiders. 

We finally moved into our new place. It's spacious. I didn't really think we'd unpack all the boxes, but Emory did. I knew we had a lot of stuff, and seeing all of it gives me good memories, mostly cooking memories. 

Now I have a gluten allergy so that's changed a lot of what we can make. Nothing like running to the grocery store for a gluten free pizza. Bought gluten free vegan ice cream too while we're at it. Might wonder what wheat is inside of ice cream but if it has cookie dough, brownie, pretzel or graham cracker, all these things have wheat. 

Writing Update

L.B. 18/? editing this 2,300 word chapter. I made my character a little too easy going for the scene so I had to go back and fix it. He needs to be 100% more intense given the situation.