Skip to main content

Perfect Beach Weather, Excessive Coffee Drinking and Writing

It's 70 degrees right now in California. Perfect weather for shorts and to kayak. Maybe that's what we'll do this weekend; head up to the beach and have a little fun. 

Everything else is still closed, so no museums, events, theaters... I feel like my creative side has really taken a dive. 

Side note: I really need to cut down how much coffee I drink. I feel like I go through it pretty fast. I read that four cups of coffee a day is okay, but more than that can cause problems. I drink way more than that, so yes, need to cut down to maybe one cup. 

Oh! Who am I kidding? I'll drink more than that, I just need to keep it under five cups.

A lot of people I work with don't want to take the vaccination. I take the flu shot every year so I'm inclined to take the coronavirus shot and when I'm the right age for shingles, I'll be taking that shot too. It upsets the people I talk with, that I'm willing to get the shot, but it's my body. Plus, I'd be so upset if I got someone else sick. My physical therapist has already gotten his first shot and his wife who also works as a first responder, got her shot a couple of days ago. 

It's been really slow at the factory so I've been moved back into my "before" position where I am helping with the buffering of windows. I feel like a real chop shop girl with my sleeves rolled up and the heavy machinery in my hands. I was hoping I could get more practice cutting small holes in the tape for the gears we put into the project. I hate using all those sharp blades and knives. YIKES!

Writing Update

L.B. Writing chapter 16. Need to edit it and post soon before my followers get restless. 😄