Skip to main content

Happy New Years, I took the Coronavirus Test and Writing

Happy New Year!

Quite a few things are happening around the neighborhood, but they aren't good. Our neighbor planted three plumeria plants, all gifted by her mother, and they were dug up and stolen. The other things that have happened are just tragic. 

I just took the coronavirus test. My work is making it so everyone can get tested. It's a little gross because they have us spit in a container and then we mail it through FedEx. 

I just got my test results and I'm fine. No sickness!

Phew! 

Not that I had my doubts. I haven't been sick since quarantine and in the last three years, I really haven't gotten sick with anything. 

I have to go tomorrow and get my second test kit. I think the goal of the company is to test right after Christmas and again after the New Year. I didn't go out or see people during this time, but there is always a chance someone at the grocery store has it and I still work with people who could be out at parties. It's hard to tell when and where this could show up. 

Writing update 

No writing, though I keep thinking I'll finish my online story (L.B.) in the next couple of months, but I'm not putting any effort into it. I'm not sure if I'm feeling stunted with my creativity lately. I'm not as inspired as I've been in the past.