Skip to main content

Factory Jobs, Bethleham Star and Writing

Watching: Alice in Borderland (Netflix season) 

Got a new position at the factory. It's pretty detailed so I have to be more precise. It's a nice change from what I was doing. Before, it felt like I was working in a auto body shop with all the buffers and the scrubbing. My old boss wouldn't mind having me back, but the job was forcing me to go get my shoulders taped every Monday. I actually really liked having my shoulders taped. It caused a lot less spasming, but I think this old position ruined my muscle tolerance, because I do still have spasms when I'm at home. 

Winter Solstice is today and the Bethleham star is tonight! It's a very rare occurrence so I'll be running out tonight to take a look at it. I hope it's something that can be seen with the naked eye because I don't have anything fancy to view it with.  

We had to run to the post office and wait in a super long line to mail a package. The cool thing was, this guy brought his dog and his dog does tricks for treats. He had the treats he gives her, so he had Emory and me do some tricks with her and that killed about 10 minutes of just waiting. It was fun. We did "High Five" "Shake" and "Roll Over." What a way to be entertained and here Emory and I were just reading the news feed on Flipbook when this little entertainment fell into our laps. My dog Mozart can play dead. Typo doesn't know tricks. She's a little hard to train because she wants the instant gratification of food.

Writing Update

L.B. Writing Chapter 16. Can't wait for this story to be over with. I have 74 Kudos on this project, but I sort of want it finished so I can move on. 

E.W. Writing Chapter 10

G. Writing Chapter 1. I have a few names that I need to change and I'm still not sure if the subject is worth putting out there. It's more of a self satisfaction story.