Skip to main content

Elusive Ingredients, Covid19 Vaccination and Writing

Watching: Santa Jaws and Zoombies

Eating: Candy Canes (both mint and cherry flavors)

Just checked out Amazon Fresh, which is Amazon's grocery store. I was hoping they'd have spicy garlic powder for a dish I was trying to cook, but it looks like it might be a powder we'll have to make ourselves. I'm going to use cayenne powder, black pepper and garlic powder and see how this turns out. Hopefully it does the trick. We're making two types of tofu dishes.

Being vegan has really made our spice supply triple. I have so many spices, but a couple of them I had to mix and put together myself because they were impossible to find. I guess this spicy garlic will be just another one I've made and labeled and is now our go-to. 

Vaccinations are finally rolling out, but it'll only be given to certain "high risk" groups so hopefully my grandpa can get his shot this month. He's 90 years old and I think none of us want to risk giving him anything. 

I'm surprised by how many people I work with that don't want the vaccination. It seems like every week one of the departments at our factory gets closed down because someone contracted Covid19. It's both frustrating and scary. Plus, it's really tearing us down being pissed at people who show up to work sick even with a cough and sniffles.

Writing Update

E.W. Working on chapter 10

L.B. Working on chapter 16, but still editing chapter 15