Skip to main content

Christmas Lights at Six Flags Magic Mountain

6 Flags Magic Mountain has opened the park to allow people to drive through and look at the Christmas lights. I really wanted the chance to say I've driven on the property so we got tickets and went. I wasn't sure how long it would take to get through so we left fairly early, around 5:45pm to get there and it took about an hour from waiting in line and to get through the entire thing.

It was wonderful!


You can't get out of the car and there are signs warning that if you have your window down, you have to wear your mask. The lights were really well done and there were performers at stations waving at people. The lights were great, but the performers really sold the whole deal. It was so cool seeing people dancing and waving.


The tickets were $25 a person for the night we went, but I think the closer you get to Christmas, the tickets get up to $30 a person. I think it was worth it though. It only took 30 minutes to drive to Magic Mountain from where we live. Now, to get to Disneyland, it's about 2 hours.

I don't know when the last time we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. It's changed a lot. There are new rides and attractions. I don't think we could do it anymore because roller coasters give me headaches. This was special though. If 6 Flags does this again next year, I'll be in for it.