Skip to main content

Tumble Weed Run, Colorado with Rose and NaNoWriMo Writing

Watching: Episodes (series), His House

NaNoWriMo Writing: 22,802 / 50000 word goal

I saw the biggest tumble weed I've ever seen in my life and it was on the access road where there isn't a lot of plants so how did it get there? I circled around and was going to park to take a picture but people speed on that road and it's not like they would see me standing right there taking a picture so I ended up passing on the photography. I expect tumble weeds in a lot of places, but not one that looked like the size of a tree rolling around.

My cousin Rose wrote Sue to talk about this chocolate wine she found, which is funny because when Sue and I were in Cambria, she found chocolate wine too, and at that point, we thought Rose found it in Colorado. We're a family of caravaners. You never know where anyone is at any given time.

However, when we asked her about the weather in Colorado, she said she hadn't gone yet. She has a friend who plays professional football and this friend got her tickets to his game. It's going to be fun, but possibly cold. I think, because she's going to the game, she's going to quarantine afterwards so no Thanksgiving with the family this year. But she'll have fun for sure. 

Emory and I haven't decided yet when we're going to Colorado; September or October. Maybe somewhere in the middle of that. He wants to show me his old haunts and I want to do the touristy thing and get pictures and maybe hike and see a few museums. 


😇Writing Update😈
Could the writing be going better? Yes. 

I've discovered that the original setup for my main male lead isn't very entertaining to me. I need a little more danger from him. I'm going to go back and rewrite his character's entrance into the story a little differently. I think this whole NaNoWriMo project has taught me that I need an outline going forward.