Skip to main content

Taped Shoulder, Junk Food Vegan and NaNoWriMo Writing

Watching: Evil (television series) Scary Movie 5 (more funny then scary)

NaNoWriMo word count: 1,706/50,000 word goal

I've been having my shoulders taped for the better part of two weeks and I really like how much that helps. The tape hurts like the devil peeling off, though. It even leaves my skin red. The physical therapist told me to do more pushups to help with my weak shoulders and shoulder blades. I hate pushups. I hate squats too. I don't mind walking for exercise, but everything else sucks. 

I've decided I'm officially a junk food vegan. Maybe because it's getting so close to all the holidays, but I'm really not eating the way I should. 






Writing Update:

I have three stories I want to write so picking one and sticking to it was a little difficult. I let my mind do the wondering. Which story spoke the loudest would be the one I worked on. Strangely, this story I originally had in mind for fanfiction, but I'm really trying to get away from writing fanfiction. It's been fun doing it and the readership on these sites are the best, but I want to write my own stuff. 

So when I write fast, I don't name anything. Characters without names are X. How do I keep multiple X's straight in a row... I have no idea, but I do. I name places as X too. So many X's in just one book.