Skip to main content

S.O.S. Vegan, Recipe Collection and NaNoWriMo Writing

Watching: Episodes (finished the binge) 

Written: 23,215 / 50,000 words goal 

I have been sending recipes to Emory every chance I get. I've been running my phone battery into the ground saving recipes. I can't believe how many vegan dishes there are and yes, I plan to make as many as I can because we're going to a partial vegan party. Half the people are vegan, the other half are family. Just kidding. My family has been vegan for a while.

My uncle is an S.O.S. vegan: No Salt. No Oil. No Sugar.

My aunt said she felt bad for my cousin's boyfriend because he comes to a vegan household, but I hear my cousin makes a lot of vegan dishes and they're doing pretty good on the new diet. It's helped a lot with everyone's different issues.

NaNoWriMo Writing

I have officially gave up. I needed a better outline or a story that has maybe more characters. I tried to make this a romance, and I think my romance stories tend to be a little untraditional. I tried reading more romances this month, but I still don't have the timing to write one.