Skip to main content

Anxiety, House Sitting and Writing

We spent two weeks house sitting and it's a big house so it triggered my anxiety. Since then, my anxiety has been all over the place. I'm having panic attacks and the medicine given to me isn't something I can just take and go on my merry way. I feel like I'm stuck and being outside my house is only making this worse. I'm not sure what happened. I was doing so well.



We went up to Oxnard for the day and got coffee in the wee hours of morning, then we went kayaking and got burnt because we didn't think to put sunscreen on our legs and the back of our necks. I forget how hard kayaking is when the currents are coming out and we're rowing inward. It feels like we aren't moving.

Night Time Dipping

We've been watching movies these past two weeks, pretty much binging different shows. We finished watching Teen Bounty Hunters and I think Emory started rewatching The Walking Dead. I liked it for the first couple of episodes, but zombie movies tend to be pretty depressing because everyone eventually dies.

Writing Update:

Writing on a bunch of short stories that I have no intentions of doing anything with. Go figure. I just need an outlet and this is it. The stories don't have happy endings and though there are stories that get published that are sad, I just don't see these going anywhere.