Skip to main content

Quiet Holiday, Surprise Gifts from Chef and Writing

We had the house to ourselves for July 4th. I wanted fireworks like sparklers and little things that flare, but it was pointless when so many houses had the real-deal firework display. We watched large fireworks pop off everywhere. The only downside was that it bothered all the fur babies. We ended up coming back inside and finishing a horror movie we rented called "Black Christmas." The movie might have been decent if I was twenty years younger, but the scenario didn't really jive well. Neither of us really "felt" it.

Sue and Emory want to go donate blood because Sue found out that you get the free Covid-19 antibodies test. I won't be joining them. It's bad enough getting my blood drawn for a test and that's only seconds. I couldn't sit still for the amount of time it takes to get an entire bag of blood and I couldn't stand the size of the needle. They're brave.

Chef found me at work and told me he had something for me! How exciting!
Rick and Morty key chain/purse chains
I guess Rick and Morty might be my thing. I talk about it enough. I'm so excited that the finished episodes for season four are finally out. This is one thing I haven't touched writing fanfic on. Honestly, I find Rick's character pretty challenging. I find Metalocalypse to be challenging too, though I really love reading stories with Charles in them.

Apples with baker's chocolate powder. Vegan dessert.
Writer Update:

E.W. 4/? chapters written. I'm pretty much reediting chapter four. I have a few parts that need better clarification.

I've been playing around with a unicorn story. It's all just random notes right now. Nothing is written down yet. Just daydreaming the plot through.

Been also working on a few horror stories. Need to buckle down and focus on one thing.