Skip to main content

Falling Apart, Personal Photos and Writing

My job is very physical so I've been seeing a trainer to help me gain the muscle. I have to lift things that are well over forty pounds and lately, I haven't been doing that by myself. I'm not sure how much I can lift at the moment, but I've been training for a while. My muscle mass is only 50.6 lbs. right now. Emory's is over 70 so I know I can do much better. Today, my trainer finally pushed me to the point of breaking.

He told me; "You can cry. You can vomit. You can crawl. But you can't give up."

It shocked the hell out of me how close I really was to crying and vomiting and that made me feel even worse. I don't think I've had a moment when I felt myself physically getting to the point of collapse. I could feel my mind cracking and yet I continued. That was a couple of days ago and I still have muscle aches.

No idea how to use chopsticks!
There's another outbreak at work. I think this is the second person who sent an entire department home because they were sick. We have our temperature taken before we walk into the building, but some carriers have no signs. I try not to think about it. I use to hyperventilate having to go to work, but I've been much better lately.

1st time drinking gin and tonic. Not my type of drink
Writing Update

L.B. Chapter 10 is currently being edited. I'm not sure how to fast forward a plotline. I'm getting better at showing a massive amount of time, but sometimes I wonder how fast is too fast, keeping in mind "show don't tell." I info dump a lot of information and go back to stretch it out and clean it up. The info dump is mostly for me to see where I'm at with my project. Get all my ideas down as fast as possible.