Skip to main content

Binge Watch, Happy Time Journal List and Writing

We just binge watched The Tick and I think I have a crush on the character. He talks just like Adam West's Batman. Something sort of just zinged for me on that. I hope they continue with this storyline.

We've also been watching Wynonna Earp. It's based off a comic book so it had me at comic book and female lead. We've been binge watching this too.

We finished our binge watch on The Community, which is sad because it gave me a lot of laughs and I need that right now. I'm just not feeling up to the days.

I've been depressed lately, so I've started keeping a journal of all the happy things that have happened. It's more like a book full of lists. No actual dialogue. I start with a date and add what happened during that time. Not sure if this is a long term solution for reminding myself that there are happier times. I'm also hoping that as I forget things, I can glance back and say, "Yep, I was happy once and I'll be happy again."

It's been officially announced that Universal Halloween Horror Nights is cancelled. I'm so bummed. I didn't go last year and I was really looking forward to it this year. However, we probably wouldn't have gone with how serious coronavirus is. It's stopped us from even visiting with family.

We missed the usual July 4th celebration because my cousin is pregnant and doesn't want to risk being exposed to people. We also had to decline the caravan room vacancies because Arizona had the worse of the outbreak, though the caravan thinks California has the worst outbreaks. We both have it pretty bad, and I don't watch the news so I'm hearing this from both sides discussing the "other" half of the room. 😀😂

We're supposed to go to Arizona in September, but we're still debating if that's a good idea.

Writing Update:

E.W. Editing chapter 5 (2200 words written).

L.B. Editing chapter 11