Skip to main content

Las Vegas Coworkers, New Department and Writing

Coach wants to go to Las Vegas now that it's opening. I asked him if he thinks he'll be able to adhere to the mask and gloves rule while drinking. I personally feel the drunker a person gets the harder it is to remember not to touch their face. Waiting to see when he goes. A lot of people are waiting for Vegas to open.

Been watching all the Batman Animated Series. I really love this series, but I didn't realize that the time frame for it looks maybe 1950's. I'm not real great at placing the cars and the clothing, maybe 1940's. I feel like this is my grandma's era. Speaking of which, I have the cutest freaking dress from that era from my mom's boyfriend's mother's closet. Wow! That was wordy.

The cloth isn't incredibly comfortable, but it's held up for decades. The cool thing about this is that it's in great shape. The crazy thing is, the waist is so tiny. You'd have to be a 2-4 size to wear it. I was that tiny when I first got married and was in ballet trying to get tiny enough to go pro. Glad I never went pro. I think I hurt myself pretty badly just trying and now, almost 20 years later, yep, seeing the error of that way.

It sucks right now that Building 1 at work is struggling to stay in production. Management moved us midnighters to Building 2. Both Coach and Chef are working in a mirror of the department they left but I'm in a whole different production line and the stress is killing me. I had a terrible 1st day. I don't even see Coach and Chef anymore and I miss them terribly. I've ran into Coach a couple of times at lunch and he's given me a chin dab and told me to stay positive. I hope I get to work with him again in the near future.

So my bad day 👉💔👈

I left way too early and got to work 30 minutes before schedule so I had to sit in the dark and cold worrying about my day. I lost my mask so I had to go to my car to get another one. I forgot to clock in so at that point I was already 10 minutes late, (Luckily for me, my manager was the one that took my temperature so he knows I was there early-birdy style). I forgot to pack silverware in my lunch bag and I thought I brought peanut butter balls that Ann made, but it was two crazy congealed balls of beans from who knows where. (WHO GOT THE BEANS, BRO!?!?)

More happened, but it just went down hill and I was grumpy as all get-out. I ended up going to the grocery store and getting some Strawberry Cheesecake Nice Cream (like ice cream only vegan and gluten free). So I had that for my snack and in the morning, had it for breakfast.

Writing:

Day dreamed all day about this story in this universe that I've decided I need a real break from so I can focus on the writing I'm going to get published. So guess what? Came home and ended up working on this shelved project. Need to get focused tomorrow. No more nonsense.