Skip to main content

Vacation Booklets, Pens Wanted and Writing

My mom always goes to Triple A to get booklets on the places she's planning to visit. The booklets are free and you can also request a map. 

That said, we went to Triple A to get a book on Colorado since that's going to be our next big vacation spot; however, the workers couldn't hand out the booklets due to the quarantine. They were unable to say why, just that it was the rules they'd been given. Instead, I got two pens. 

The writer in me is all over it screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes! We need pens. We need them soooo badly...."  (Yes, my inner voice always sounds like it's enjoying a non-sexual situation way too much)

The more logical side of me is saying; "Yeah, but we came in for the booklet. We didn't get the booklet so it's not a win."

Phfft. The writer is saying it's a win. I'm using said pen right now to map out a storyline, so maybe my writer soul knows.

Emory is pretty sure our Colorado trip will be a go for 2021. It'll be in late autumn. I hope I can get a go-pro, but I have no plans on buying one considering its major $$$$$. Plus, what will we be doing that we can actually use it. On a non-vacation related note; I want the go-pro so we can do the bubble marathon or the bouncy house marathon. They would be so much fun to record as long as we can wear it going in. 

It'll be cool getting to Colorado and seeing what their corn mazes or haunted houses are like. Strangely, since we've decided that we like traveling in autumn, we've done haunted houses in most of the places we went. The most haunted houses I hit in one week was when I was out in Massachusetts. I think I went to at least three haunted houses in Salem.

Writing Update:

E.W. : I combined chapters six and seven to make it a total of 3500+ words. 

N.H.I.E. working on chapter 19. 2070 words so far, but I'm deleting sections of it and rewriting or leaving those portions off. So much to do but it's looking fantastic this time around.