Skip to main content

Broken Toe, Allergy Shots and Writing

I broke my toe on my eight pound weights. I thought I'd just managed to stub it badly. I took a nap and when I woke up, it was still hurting and my pinky toe wouldn't bend. The inside of the toe is bruised, almost black. So I taped my toes together and that made it worse.

I haven't done this since elementary so I feel like someone should stick eight candles in a cake and call it my birthday. If you can't tell, I'm super bummed about this. Even though it's just the pinkie toe, it hurts to walk on it. It puts a damper on my pushups for obvious reasons.

Coach and I have been doing pushups every 15 minutes until we can get 8 to 10 sets finished. I started at 3 pushups per set. Now I'm barely up to 4 per set, but could only do 8 sets a night. I can now do 10 sets per night, so it's time to move up to 5 pushups at 8 sets again. I'm getting pretty muscular. I'm throwing a mean punch when I do boxing exercises with Emory.

I've been exercising a bit more, though I really miss my trainer at the gym. I was getting up there in weightlifting. Now I'll be back to ground zero.

Same with my allergy shots. Ground zero. I'd been doing them for almost four months, now they'll probably have to test me again to make sure I can take the shots where we left off. It's just an under the skin test, but it bubbles and is so itchy. I'm taking the four shots; pollens, grass, animal dandruff and molds. Nuts! I hate the needles and I'll have to do it again.

PINK Super Moon

It'd been raining the morning I took this. I didn't think the moon would be out because I hadn't seen it on my way to the parking lot. Got home and took this photo. I love it because I managed to take the photo in a location that means a lot to me.

Writer Update

S.M. 9/9 chapters. I now declare this a finished story. It was fun, but I don't feel that umpht from finishing. Maybe because I have too many other projects in my bag to finish.

L.B. 6/? chapters finished. Editing chapter 7 now. Thought I'd be finished with it sooner.