So the puzzle exchange in August is a little HOT. It started at 10am. Sue was smart. She brought a sun hat and sunglasses. I forgot my sunblock. I'm really taking a chance here, considering skin cancer is such an easy thing to get in this sunny weather.
I found some kicking puzzles!! There was one puzzle up for grabs that I had on my wish list for three years now. It was part of a "Fund-Raiser" and now I guess it's in all the Target stores. I asked her if she would exchange for it. She said she was waiting for someone to exchange with, but they never showed up so she gave it to me. I asked if she wanted to exchange phone numbers and I could get it back to her when I was done. She said, "Nope! I'll see you again." And that was that.
I found so many cat puzzles that I think pissed Sue off. She took them anyways, and a guitar puzzle because she thought it was super neat. I told her to take what she wanted and she said it was enough for her. She also said she only took like two of the cat puzzles when I found at least four or five. That's okay. She'll probably think about it and grab the others once she decompresses from the heat.
Well, everything is going good in this house. My older dog has not tried to shred the newer ones.... That's funny because he's grumpy but he's not horrid. Typo (bless her spirit) hated dogs. Mozart just tells them when they can play and they listen.
It's so fun to walk out of the room and have three dogs following me. Sherlock has whacked into everything. I'm really nervous about taking him to the commune because that's a lot of people and pets. I think he'll be okay as long as he knows where I'm at. I'm going to start backpack training him so we can take Watson and Mozart and him to outdoor events with us.
Nuts! I just locked myself out of Tubi by putting Tubi-Kids on play for the dogs. They are reactive to every sound in this complex so the cartoons keep them quiet. I put it on to go to the puzzle exchange and now I'm locked from regular Tubi! Tubi with all the movies I love watching!! I hope we know our password.
Writing Update
B.L. I'm still editing chapter 4. Most of these chapters are a mess because I wrote them in a flurry of inspiration, but now they need to be cleaned up. Naughty words need to be mostly edited out because one of my characters might have too much of a potty mouth. I think I might change their ages about four more years to make them older. Plus I feel like the story might be pretty gritty and dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment