Sue has a book club BBQ so I haven't seen her all week as she's been busy preparing for it. I'm pretty sad about that. She's a really great friend. She brought me dinner when I was stuck at home with my new dogs. I love going to get her wines, but now that she cancelled everything, we haven't had that time to travel up to Solvang. I do want to bring my dogs up to Solvang and see how that goes.
Ann bought me a different type backpack for Sherlock so I have a different way to carry him. I'm a little nervous bringing the dogs to the commune. I think Watson will be fine. He just want to play and chew on toys. Sherlock needs to be with someone and he gets under your feet. He already tripped me. Yeah, it kind of hurt when I went down because I tried catching myself and jolted my bad shoulder. I laughed through the pain because I was more worried about comforting Sherlock. He's okay. It just scared him.
I really think Watson could be trained to be a service dog. I don't faint all the time. It's been a few months now, but I think he'd warn me or something because he's so incredibly observant. Such an incredible boy.
I need to get everyone out of the house though. Just because I'm a recluse, doesn't mean that I want them to be scared leaving the house. We've done a good job taking them out. Watson is getting better at walking on a leash. He realizes that a walk means sniffing and time to mark.
Goddess, my life has been dogs, dogs, dogs....
We're getting ready for Arizona. We still have a few more things to plan and then we're good to go. Emory wants to do this 4 hr hike that is good for beginners. I hope it is because I'm not super strong to pull myself across the river, but it does look like a lot of fun.
We're also going to do a kayak tour in Cottonwood. I hope we have time, because we're really running from one point to the next.
Since this is my birthday season.... (yep!!! a whole season!) we're going to get some vegan/gluten free desserts to take to all the parties. That's going to be such a busy day, because my best friend's theater show is that day so we're going to that. I always send her flowers, so this time I can give them to her in person.
Writing Update:
B.L. I'm now working on chapter 6. There is so much I'm having to delete on this chapter. I want it to not be as kinky as I originally wrote this. It had some major kinks that might need to be softened a little for actual publication. When I wrote this, I wrote this for a certain crowd. Now, I'm cleaning this sucker up. I think I'll have to go through this one more time. Also, I wonder how big the book is actually going to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment