Area 51, Desert Mailbox and Writing

I've been watching a lot of conspiracy television. It reminds me so much of Jeffrey. I think I should tell him to check it out on Tubi which is free out here in USA. I'm not sure if its a free service anywhere else, but I freaking LOVE how many movies pop up on it. 

I would seriously set my vacation schedules to fit into some of these crazy sites mentioned in the docu-series. I do want to see Area 51. I also want to see that mailbox in the middle of nowhere.... literally this is a mailbox in the desert. Can I put a letter in it with a stamp? Will a stranger find it? Would I open myself up for Men in Black to come knocking on my door?

Why is our planet so awesome? So many questions! 

Why do I believe all this stuff? Because I was raised to believe it. 

I always caught my dad staring at the sky. I asked him why he did this every night and he said he was watching for UFOs. Once, he moved into the desert and said that's what he did at night, just waiting.....

There are all these tiny little dead bugs on our porch. I can't tell where they are coming from. They look like popcorn. We've been here for almost five years and never had all these little guys on our porch, so why now? What are they? Maybe it's the heat? Global warming?

My nieces and nephews have started school again.

We're still trying to plan our vacation to Arizona. We're going to check out the Grand Canyon and then we're doing a kayak wine tour. We have a concert in the middle of the week and then we're heading to to the other side of the state for more adventures. We just haven't planned everything yet. We need so much sunscreen. My best friend wants to do some hiking. We're going to need to find the camelback for our water. 

Speaking of hiking, we're going to get a doggie backpack for Sherlock. He's going to need something so I can take them out in public. Being blind, he's really freaked out when there are a lot of people walking around him or too much open space. I'll be the one wearing the backpack because he's my shadow. He's pretty much attached to my hip. 

I was editing videos and he actually went back to bed with Watson. That was pretty funny to find them sleeping in bed without me. 

Writing:

B.L. Working on chapter 4 now. So much to edit but at least I have the first draft pretty much done. I'm guessing this might be a long story. I don't know how popular it will be. Omega/Alpha possessive behavior. Talks about omega trafficking. Black market underground. So we'll see if this gets any hits. I'm excited for this one but it needs some work because I still need to fix some things. 


No comments: