I did something completely impulsive. I found myself two dogs from the pound. They were abandoned in a hoarder house so they are both starved for attention. I should have named one Kraken because he is utterly insane when food is involved. Plus, it's kind of fun to say, "Release the Kraken" when he comes around.
I was telling Ann about this and she said she had no idea what a "Kraken" is. I didn't realize that it must have been the media I consume because I've heard the Kraken in so many things. It's a gaint squid like creature that wraps its body around ships and rips them apart. I believe the Kraken is in tons of modern movies too. I should look....
I did name them Sherlock (the blind one) and Watson. We've been working on potty training and sitting on command. Watson is good with sitting. Sherlock is good with going outside to potty. I think we should train Watson to run a dog course. He seems pretty damn smart and eager to play. Sherlock is resource guarding and apparently I've become a "resource" because he does act pretty insane when I sit on the couch. I keep standing until the behavior is settled. I'm getting so many steps on my walk meter.
We're going to take them to Venture Street to see if we can get them used to the public. I need to get a leash that says, "blind" for Sherlock. I want to train him to sit in a stroller so we can take them out to eat with us at night.
The doctor wanted me to lose 5-10 lbs. I've gained 5 extra pounds since then. Lately, with running around these dogs, I've managed to lose the 5 I gained and another 5 lbs. I should finally be able to fit into all my cute dresses now.
Writing Update:
B.L. I need to rename this story. The original chapters were almost 6,000 words long, but a quick internet search says this might be too long for each chapter, so I'm cutting it down to about 2,500 words per chapter. I feel like this is really short. I'm now working on chapter 3 on the editing. I'm really glad I have so much done on this, but it needs so much work. I sort of information dumped on many of these chapters. Cleaning that up. Also, this was super kinky. Cleaning that up too. This feels like a drama.

No comments:
Post a Comment