Friendly Wrong Number, Artistic Folks and Writing

Wrong number contacted me for a complete seafood dinner. I wrote back, "vegan dude, but have fun." I did not expect wrong number to contact me again to see if I'd want to go out for coffee. I was still pretty sure it was a troll at this point so I asked where I'd be driving. The person is in the same state as me. 

She also is super ambitious and creative. My energy attracts artistic people. So we've been talking and that's pretty fun. I have no idea where this is going. Will she come into my life and teach me a personal lesson (good or bad). Is she going to stick around and become a close friend? She is about twelve years younger than me.

I didn't think I was learning my German very well, but I am recognizing words. I probably still don't pronounce my words right.

I just cleaned bags and bags of clothes from my closet. I'm going to try to be more mindful on what I am buying. I want to do a "shopping" ban for the next month, but I have inherited an espresso machine and I do need those tiny cups to fit under the machine. I kind of want to see what the thrift stores are selling. I know I kept seeing cute little cups at Goodwill, but I didn't need them at that time.

As I say this, I have just ran to 3 Dollar Tree Stores to find the Golden Girls lip glosses. I only found 3. I needed 6 for my party. I found water painting paper for my local artist and I found a bunch of stuff for myself.

Writing Update:

What am I doing? I have no idea! I found a story I started that's really pretty freaking long and I think I'm going to start working on it too. I have more and more projects and nothing to really show as of yet.  


No comments: