Autumn, Theater Shows and Writing

This must be getting close to my season.... Autumn!

I asked the High Priestess why am I more mentally busy at this time of year. I'm more dedicated to projects. I'm even finding new projects to focus on. Her answer, "We work hard in autumn to prepare for winter." 

She's so brilliant! That's so true. I work doubly hard during this time of year. I have three new writing projects. I'm finally downsizing what I own. I'm learning German and Spanish. I'm writing everyone on my contact list. I'm listening to three books! Busy! 

In Winter, I will slow. I have no plans beyond visiting with the Coven and even that isn't set in stone. 

I plan to do a touristy thing in Arizona. There are a lot of places on my hit list that I'm just not sure I'd ever make time for so I'm making time now. I still need to plan that trip. 

Jeffery got staples in his head. He got them out on Friday. I bet he has a gnarly scar. 

Darlene is going to Arizona to visit the commune there. I think they're going to take everything that needs to go out so I need to get my clothes ready for them to take to Ann's church. 

It's been a busy and yet slow week for me. Sue is going to go see Full Monty at the theater. I saw it advertised and I think it is going to be so good. She's going to tell me all about it. She's going to see two more shows there too and asked if I wanted tickets, but in truth, I am so busy these next handful of months. Events are coming through for August-October and I need to pick!

Oh! There is a Survival Horror Camp coming to Southern California. 12 hours of trying to survive campy horror! Sounds so good. Sue said "Heck no! Have fun." Okay, "heck" was NOT the word she used, but it is close enough to what she really said, minus the fact that this four letter word actually started with an F. 

Anyways, I really want to see what it's going to cost to do. It starts at night and I'm not much of a night person any more, but I'll just drink a lot of coffee I guess. Last time we went to Universal Horror Nights, being on our feet for hours was so hard. 

Writing Update:

Yule Horror: I'm looking up LGBTQ publishers for this one. I don't think I can tell it in 2,000 words. I'm going for a Babadook feel where the person is actually dealing with the horror that comes from their own demons. I'm extremely positive I can do justice for this story. 

2 horror novels: Can't talk about these two yet. I'm hoping to get them started shortly.

K.B.C. Might change the name to this depending. I'm on chapter 7 now and it's okay but I see where there is some weakness. This is just the bones. 

No comments: