Skip to main content

Fall Festival, Haunted Houses and Book Club

 I had a killer weekend! 

We went to the Fall Festival Carnival. Last year, we rode the rides, but this year the rides were everything that spins which was not in our cards. We did go and listen to the band. The first band was a throwback to the Beatles! We got tagged for the bar and sat in a chair sipping drinks while listening to the music and enjoying the night.


 Then Saturday, we did a little running around. Sue needed our help prearranging the furniture up at the commune. Darlene and Mr. M are on a cruise this week going up the coast and golfing at all the stops. Sounds fun for them, but golf... I like goofy-golf and that's what? An hour long? That's about as much attention I can afford a given task (including watching TV, puzzling, reading, gaming...) 

Then we went to Los Angeles Haunted Hayride! That was a blast! I love the ambiance of that place with all the fog and the monsters and the live band (or not so live band, lol inside joke because they were supposed to be dead)!

Book club was Sunday! I didn't go because I was feeling a little sick. I didn't want to show up and make anyone else sick, though by Monday, I was feeling fine again. Go figure. 

It was a good weekend.