Zombies, Communes and Writing

Watching anime horror and it got me thinking about zombies....

Would zombies splatter blood if the blood is congealed? and if there is no new blood, what happens to the old blood for days, weeks, months..... and if they are walking around without a heartbeat to circulate the blood, would it all pool to their legs and feet? 

I wonder because when you feel like you're going to faint, you're supposed to put your feet up on the couch to help the blood flow towards your brain.... what happens at that point? Did we just stop circulating blood ever so briefly? Our hearts slowed down.... But imagine if a heart just stopped?  

I don't think zombies look like you'd think in horror movies. I also think the hottest states would be the safest because the zombies would dry out pretty quickly in heat. Also think there might be no splatter. Goddess, I close my eyes and see something I really don't want to see in this. 

Just thoughts.

It's been a pretty slow week for me. We haven't done anything for ourselves that we usually like doing. No puzzling. Very little writing. We've been running back and forth from the commune.

We went over to the commune for the best tofu dinner. It was delicious and the ginger rice was perfect! Then we had to take two people to the airport. I'm currently getting text messages from them and they are across the seas. Everyone travels so much. It's so fun to see pictures and hear about the adventures. I made a group chat for something. I don't remember now and everyone uses it like a Facebook wall. It's really fun. 

Writing:

B.L. I don't know if I want to keep this title. I'm now on chapter 9 in editing. I do NOT like chapter 10 so I'm probably going to cut it completely or rewrite it completely. I'm sort of dreading tearing this chapter apart. I'm going to let Emory read it before I do some major editing. 

Sort of looked at my other stories but they frustrate me at the moment. I have so much editing to do. 

No comments: