Skip to main content

Fainted, Salsa Festival and Writing

 Well, I am now 0 Days without incident. I fainted again. It was one of those things where it happened so fast, I didn't have time to get on the ground. I hit my head, but the bruise is small compared to my right wrist, which I must have whacked on my way down to the ground.

We might go to a Salsa Festival in Oxnard with some people from the commune. They're going on a trip so it might be too soon for them to go to the festival. I don't know if Emory wants to make that drive all the way down there, but I think it could be fun. We have a place to stay. We have the beach house that the commune owns. We can always go down and stay with them the night and go to the festival in the morning. 

Emory had an interview for a really good job AND he got offered a position from the company he already does a temp job for. Temporary was nice for a while, but the problem is that it's not permanent so the work isn't steady. 

I did go to the emergency room (ER) because I wasn't feeling too good. Actually, that's an understatement. I was in severe distress over how badly I felt. They gave me some pain medication (Thank the Goddess) and did LOT of blood tests and gave me a scan. They gave me a few pills to take home and told me that if I run 104 fever and started vomiting, that I needed to come back. 

Writing Update:

FF : Still editing/writing chapter 4. I'm writing a super steamy scene. I'm almost done.

BC: I need to finish another chapter. I had it written and my lazy tush couldn't get it posted right away and my flash drive ate the chapter. It ate a LOT of stories I'd been working on so I'm really pissed about that.