Skip to main content

BeetleJuice Experience, Commune Visits and Writing

 My Goddess! I had the best weekend ever! 

I made it down to Hollywood for the Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Experience! 

The drive always makes me nervous. I hate it down there. I did dress up as that was encouraged. I dressed in my funeral best and wore a little hate from the 1930's that had a very tiny black netted veil. I got so many compliments on my costume. Emory only wore black. He didn't want to "dress up dress up" for this, but he was willing to wear all black to the party.

We took so many pictures. You can check them out on my Instagram: LoveRundle 

Then we walked around Hollywood a little bit. I offered to take photos for tourists, but they were worried that I was one of the many many many people that ask for money down there for photos. I told them "absolutely free" and took a photo of the couples in front of things. I wasn't expecting to jump in them, if that's what they were afraid of, but I do love taking photos for people who want group photos. 

I was asked if I spoke another language. I do not, sadly. I failed at that. And then they asked why I was dressed like this. I told them I went to the Beetlejuice Experience. It was fun but I was dressed probably pretty outlandish. 

Now some of the commune is out for vacation. Ann came over and we puzzled a little and had a nice night. Steven got a hotel closer to Magic Mountain so the small group he's with can go to the theme park. It's been forever since we went to Magic Mountain. I think that rides made us sick the last time and that was over a decade ago. 

Writing Update:

B.C. = editing in process. I think it's ready to post, but I want to read it one more time.