Skip to main content

Can of Chardonnay, Los Angeles Filming and Writing

 Darlene brought a cold back to the commune. I'll probably get sick because I hung out with Sue. She wore a mask, but I have a feeling that just being in her car ... well, yeah. 

I found this can (like a soda can) of chardonnay. I've seen wine in a can before, but this is the first time I've actually bought it. I thought it would be funny to put a bow on and give to Darlene. She's so fancy that she'll probably laugh and put it on a shelf and not touch it. I'm thinking I'll dare her to drink it and if she needs someone to try it with, I guess I'll be a test subject too. 💘

We went walking twice this weekend, per my physical therapist's recommendation. They were filming up where we walk, so I was nervous to walk in that direction, but Emory held my hand and we did it. We laughed because Emory said we might see someone famous. There were guys walking around with security right beside them, but I didn't recognize anyone. He said he didn't either. 

Emory has been terrorized by a squirrel. He likes to eat lunch outside, but a squirrel has been getting aggressive with him at work. I think we should name it. He's seen a woman feeding it, so maybe it already has a name. It's probably something cute like "Ringo" or "Duchess." 

Writing Update:

My Flash Drive crashed! I lost 3 months of some pretty tedious writing!  I had so many stories that I was rotating through. I was doing so good. I could kick myself for not backing it up on the hard drive. 

I'm thinking of getting Dragon Speak; which dictates my writing. It would make writing so much quicker to just say what I want. It says that it writes faster than people can type. I'm excited, but nervous. The reviews seem mixed. I don't want to spend $$$ for a non-refundable software that's not helpful.