Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year!



I love staying busy, but yesterday was nuts! I spent the morning with a quick visit to the commune, which was a great idea! I helped put away some of the items that came back from the caravan trip to California. I wasn't in a position where I could go this time, though I miss California so freaking much!

A long time friend gave Ann some cooking oils from Germany and Italy to give to Emory and me. Such a cool gift. I can't wait to cook with them. She also had a box with a bunch of holistic medicine for me.

I borrowed one of the gifts given to the commune kid's. It's this maze game that changes routes while you play. I kept getting stuck until Ann showed me how you play it. It's pretty funny so I borrowed it so Emory could check it out. I'll bring it back next week, or sooner if I go visit.

My whole reason for visiting in the first place was to clean a pair of gloves and this gorgeous "peace sign" print scarf I recently bought at a rummage sale. The commune has a large, silver soak bowl and great conversation. It was very much worth the visit.

There were fireworks like mad last night! It seemed like everyone had them. It was a very fun, very wild night! Hope everyone is safe!

No comments: