Thursday, December 29, 2016

Farmer Bill, Cryptic Messages and Writing

I got a text from Farmer Bill with a list of names, a date and time. It's not unusual to get such cryptic messages from the commune farmer. I think new people have moved in this year, so it's exciting to always have new faces to talk with. I told Emory the message. He raised an eyebrow at me and said, "What's going on?" I laughed, because that's the same question I texted Farmer Bill. When I raised my eyebrow in turn, Emory laughed and said, "Ok, so what was his response?" Farmer Bill cusses a lot. So his message response had some very choice words about the list of names he gave me.

So long story short, I'm going over to see what's happening on this date and time. Why? Because that many people could make it interesting. Also, I'm bringing banana bread, because it feels weird showing up empty handed. Now that I think about it, I'm still empty handed. What was I thinking? With this household? I need to bring some wine too!

*Awesome Possum* Farmer Bill watched the first two seasons of Prison Break so he knows all the characters that I went on and on about!! 

I got sick. It sucks. I texted Ann and she said she was sick and totally forgot, but by then, it was too late. Too many items went hand to hand, so now I'm blasted with this little cold. It sucks, because I can't take the usual cold medicine. There is something in the ingredients that I'm allergic too. What sucks, is I took some medicine last night that I thought I could take and ended up having the same results as when I take the medicine with the ill advised ingredient.


Writing Update

HKT: I'm trying to finish this novella. I wrote 1,228 words yesterday. I'm going to try and finish this chapter this week, but sadly, I think there might be one more chapter needed. Too much information to just end it where I originally thought I would.

WS: Story is currently (not really) titled. I rewrote the beginning. 3031 words/60,000 word goal

 PB 2nd Story: 2841 words / 25,000 word goal. reworked the beginning. I need to research a little more into scarification. It's so disgusting watching it actually being done. Kind of feel a lot of motivation in this story from the movie American Mary.

No comments: